Tuesday, June 26, 2018

New Kits In Store Now


Flowers In Yellow CU FS

This is the 3rd part of my wild flower collection.
The PUP has put this kit together with my own artwork using photos 
of flowers from my own garden.The Pansies are tubed by The PUP and 
reworked and colored into what I wanted for this Commercial Use Kit. 
The soft Yellow tones work well together for what I have made from 
scratch. I drew the flower stem and the fine leaves all by hand here 
on my puter. So I hope you like what I have put together for you to 
play with. All the elements are full size 300 dpi.

Enjoy and Happy Scrapping from The PUP




Get Away To Summer PU FS

This is a gorgeous Summer Kit for you to play with. The elements I selected 
and made to add to the kit are all beautiful and very Summery. I used the Gorgeous
Posers from Perfect Posers. I just love these little Dolls. 
I know you will love them too.  
This is a Personal Use Kit ONLY. The Papers are Sold
Separately.


Happy Scrapping From The PUP

 Papers Sold Separately


No comments:

Post a Comment