Monday, April 30, 2018

$1.00 Sale Ends Midnight 30th of April

* $1.00 Sale $1.00 *
* Ends Midnight On The 30th *


All The PUP's Kits are now Marked Down To Just 
$1.00 - $1.00 - $1.00 
The PUP Is Designer Of The Month
For April
So The PUP will have plenty going on in my Store Here at
This Month

The PUP Is 
Designer Of The Month Here at IOSF

For April So I will have plenty going on in my Store Here at 
Inspiration Of Scrap Friends This Month 

Proud Designer for Twilight Scraps

All The PUP's Kits are now Marked Down To Just 
$1.00 - $1.00 - $1.00 
till the end of the month. Also there are 
Three FREE Kits Hidden in my 
Store just for you to go and find. Just Like a Mini Treasure Hunt
So have fun. And The PUP thanks you all for your support with my work.
Happy Scrapping

No comments:

Post a Comment