Monday, November 6, 2017

New Commercial Christmas Kit In Store Now

 
 
Winter Christmas Collage
Commercial Use FS
 
 
The PUP has put this kit together with my own artwork and the Gorgeous
artwork of other 3rd party designers. Of which I am licensed to work with
for commercial use. There is 7 gorgeous Cottage elements for you to work
with. The Cottage is a cake if you look closely. A friend of mine is a cake
maker and decorator and this is what she made. As soon as I saw it I had to
play with it with my scrapping and she was kind enough to let me use it for
this. So I hope you like what I have done.
Susan aka The PUP aka Tootypup Scraps
Credits for 3rd Party Designers I Used for this kit are below.
Pink Doll Bubble's Designs - some of the backgrounds.
Outlaw By Design - Christmas Pine Trees.
 
This Kit is Available in all The PUP's Stores
 


No comments:

Post a Comment