Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Tag From - Me....

 
Purple Paws
 
Well the PUP decided to have a play with my "Purple Paws" Kit
This kit is one very close to my heart, bringing awareness to
what goes on with our dear animal friens. The cruelty has to be
stopped. So we are the power to give our furbabies a voice to
fight with. So let their silent voice be heard.
 
You can get the free Sample kit here on my blog, and
the full kit which comes in both Tagger and Full sizes
and available in all the PUP's Stores
 
I do hope you enjoy this kit as much as I did making it.
Happy Scrappin from the PUP
 
The Photos used are of my dear Tooty who now is running
free at Rainbow Bridge and my new little mischief maker
Tiki PUP. She is a booful wittle girl and looks after her mum
 

No comments:

Post a Comment