Thursday, December 23, 2010

new Kit In Store Now


"My Christmas Dream"


My Christmas Dream
In both FS and TG sizes


This is the PUP's last Christmas kit for the year 2010.
My Christmas Dream, is my dream. What I would dearly love
to see in my life time is a real white Christmas.
Down here in Australia, Christmas is in our summer.
High temps up to and over the 100 degree mark. Yes hot, very hot.
So to see a White Christmas would be the best thing.
I would be like a child with a new toy.....LOL...
A White Christmas would be the best Christmas present I could ever
wish for, just for me....LOL....So now here is my kit.

The PUP wishes everyone a wonderful and safe holiday season.
Thank you all for you support thought this year 2010.
So Happy Scrappin Everyone

This kit comes in both Tagger and Full Size.
This kit is now available in all stores the PUP sells through
Please stop in and take a look
Thank you all


The PUP's Pay to Use Kits and Freebie Kits
Are for Personal Use Only unless otherwise Stipulated
These Kits are NOT for sharing or to be resold at any time
And are all © Copyright Compliant
Thank You

1 comment:

  1. You kits are so lovely, I can hardly wait to see what you come up with for Valentine's Day.

    Happy holidays,
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete