Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Greeting From Tootypup Scraps



Christmas Greeting To All From the PUP
Susan - Tootypup Scraps

Hello to all my dear friends here in the world of scrapping
And the world of PSP ing.
Just the PUP coming to sing Jingle Bells to you all
Well not quite, but have some Christmas wishes for you all.
I wish you all a wonderful and safe holiday season and the
Best for the New Year 2011

And if you don't celebrate the festive season, I wish you
All the best anyway, and that may all you dream for comes
Your way at this time or in the year 2011.

I want to thank you all for the support you have given me during
This year. It has been a hard year for me, and I am still feeling the
Pain that goes with my loss. But I know that Dave is free of pain,
And my dear Tooty, I know she is free and runs with the wind
And swims in the waters of time at Rainbow Bridge. I know she
And Dave are together and that helps me cope with my feelings.
So thank you again for being there for me.
You are all the best. I love you all.
Thank you so much.


Love to you all from the PUP
And may all your wishes come true just for you

See you all next year 2011
MERRY CHRISTMAS
and of course
Happy Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment