Sunday, February 14, 2010

Childhood Memories


Our Maiden Voyage has come to an end.
The PUP wants to thank everyone that stopped
off here at my station. I hope you enjoy my part of the train.
If anyone missed out on this kit, and would still like to have it
It will be going up for sale
in all the stores I sell through tomorrow.
And thank you all once again for joining in on the fun
Hugs to all from the PUP

"Childhood Memories"
Reflecting back to a time now long past.
To when dreams are goals for a child to reach out for.
To be free from to play the games children play.
When you run in the sun and have so much fun.
This kit is full of the memories I hope in my heart.
There is so much here that will bring that time back to you mind.
There is well over 80 elements, cause the PUP added a lot more
after doing the preview. There is 107 elements for you to play with.
Hugs from the PUP

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I really like the colors. Cute kit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not get the link to work for me
    Please let me know when it's fixed
    Thank you
    It's a darling kit.
    Hugs from Missouri~~~USA***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous. Really adore the colours and those sweet children.

    many thanks and angel blessings xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for sharing your beautiful contribution to the train!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you chose! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's still february 28 and I can't see a link. The freebie was supposed to be here until today, isn't it... I hope I am wrong and I still can have this wonderful kit. Help!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete