Sunday, August 16, 2009

Loves Lullaby - Full Size Mega Kit

Photobucket


Photobucket

Loves Lullaby


Selling in all Stores now.
This is my next step in the Twilight saga. This is a full sized KIT in every way. HUGE actually. The story of Romance and Love. Beauty from the with in the shadows of the night. This kit is full of beauty.The magic of a forbidden love will reach out too you with all its beauty. I started working on this kit and it just kept on getting bigger and bigger (400 MB+) There is so much in this kit, for all the moods that may touch your heart while working with it. I do hope you love it as much as I did making it. This truly comes from the Heart and Soul.....Thank you everyone for all your kind comments. Love to you all from the PUP.

And I have to thank my manager for all the hard work she did for me loading this one up into all the stores for me..... What would I do without you STINA....

No comments:

Post a Comment