Monday, February 10, 2020

New Kit In Stores - Easter's In The Air CU Mix FS





Hey, Guess What - The PUP has added a new kit to my stores. 
Yep after all this time. So I hope you like it.

Here is a kit from The PUP, the first for a long time and my first for 2020. 
I am sorry for not being around as much as I like to be, but I'm still having 
a lot of health problems. I am having reactions to my medications. I have 
uncontrollable shaking now which is stopping me from working on my graphics. 
But trying to work on it, I must admit, it gets me very down  not being able to play
with my kits like I like too, and I get so very tired too. So I don't get many days
in the week I can do anything. But I am not going to let this beat me.....LOL.
I going to keep trying.


Easter's In The Air CU Mix_FS

This new kit is an Easter kit. "Easter's In The Air" CU Mix, FS. The elements are gorgeous. 
So I hope you like what I have put together for you to play with. Please enjoy and have fun 
with it. Got more in the making.

Have a good day everyone. And most of all Happy Scrapping from The PUP.
Love always from The PUP.....XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment