Sunday, September 30, 2018

Tootypup Scraps Is Designer Of The Month At Daelman's Store


The PUP is Designer of the Month at my
Daelman's Designer Scrap Store
 
So Grab a Coffee - Pull Up A Chair - Get Comfy and Settle In
Come and Take a LOOK around The PUP's Store
And Checkout What I have going on in Store For You
My Store Is Here
V
V
V
Proud Designer for DaelmansDesign


New Kits In The PUP's Store This Month
Come and Take a look around
 
Proud Designer for DaelmansDesign
Below are these Gorgeous new 
Kits In my Store Today




Some Previews of my earlier Kits in The PUP's Store




Come and Check Out My
Buy My Store Deal........ It was set at $30.00 
But Now It's
Down To Just $25.00 - For a Short Time Only
So Grab it while you Can.
I will run my Buy My Store Sale till The 10th of October

No comments:

Post a Comment