Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New Commercial and Personal Use Kits In Stores Today


Well The PUP has been busy. And here is what i have been doing.
I have put together these Gorgeous new Kits - Spring Time Themed -
For you to play with in your scrapping projects.
There are Commercial and Personal kits. All the Commercial Use
Kits are Full Size. The Personal Use Kits come in both Tagger and Full Size.
As you can see The PUP has used the beautiful artwork of Pink Doll Bubbles.
She is one of my favorite Designers.....LOL  

All the kits below are Available in all the PUP's Stores

Miss Aquarell CU has 12 beautiful themed elements for you
to work with, all full size and 300 dpi.


ForGetMeNots Play is a Personal Use Kit and comes in both
Tagger and Full Sizes.
(Tagger Size Not Available In All Mt Stores)



Papers comes in both Tagger and Full Sizes


Here are 4 beautiful Quick Pages / Layouts
All full size and 300 dpi.



For Get me Nots In My Garden Cu 4 Cu, Commercial & Personal Use
I released earlier. This is a full Size Commercial Use Kit.


 
For Get me Nots In My Garden

The meaning of the name "For Get Me Not"
Don't forget the one who gave the gift.
It also symbolizes faithful love and memories. 
In Newfoundland, Canada, the flower is worn on 
the 1st of July in memory of the deceased during 
World War I.

In this kit there are 35+ beautiful flower elements. 
All full size 300 dpi.I know you will love this kit.
So please enjoy. Happy Scrapping from The PUP.

This kit is Available in all The PUP's Stores


No comments:

Post a Comment