Monday, July 23, 2018

New Commercial Use Kit In Stores Today


For Get me Nots In My Garden

Hello to all from The PUP. Well I have been playing again. 
The PUP loves the flower "For Get Me Nots" It is one of my 
favorites. So I decided to make a Commercial Use Kit with it.
  The PUP has hand drawn the flower elements in this kit and 
all the greenery to match the kit. It took me hours to draw
 the basics for this kit. But I loved every hour I did when
 I saw the finished elements. 

The meaning of the name "For Get Me Not"
Don't forget the one who gave the gift.
It also symbolizes faithful love and memories. 
In Newfoundland, Canada, the flower is worn on 
the 1st of July in memory of the deceased during 
World War I.

In this kit there are 35+ beautiful flower elements. 
All full size 300 dpi.I know you will love this kit.
So please enjoy. Happy Scrapping from The PUP.

This kit is Available in all The PUP's Stores


1 comment: