Saturday, February 3, 2018

New Commercial Use Kit in Store Now



Guardian Of The Night CU FS

New Commercial Use Kit In All The PUP's Stores Now.
This is a One of a kind Kit. The PUP loved doing this 
kit as it brought me a lot of peace putting it together. 
It is a very spiritual kit. The Artwork I used is that 
of Angelica S, The PUP loves Angelica's work. and My 
own artwork to complement each other. 
In this kit there are 23 elements for you to work with. 
All Full Size and 300 dpi. There are 12 Papers and Back 
Grounds all full size as well. The Backgrounds are the 
same backing with a different setting in the front. 
They are Gorgeous.So I do hope you love this kit as much 
as I do. This is a Commercial Use and Personal Use Kit. 
Happy Scrapping from The PUP.


This Kit is Available in all The PUP's Stores


No comments:

Post a Comment