Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Just Had To Share From Patricia's Designs


The PUP - Just Has To Share
 
The PUP loves seeing my work being used out there in the scrapping world.
This is what inspires me to do my scrapping. I just love it.
I love it when something I make touches the hearts of others.
Thank you all so much for all your support.
Love to you all..... And Happy Scrapping from The PUP.

                  ✿ ✿ Halloween Orchestra (Dog with Cello)✿ ✿
 
The beautiful tube "Halloween Orchestra (Dog with Cello)" by Tanya Laguna
 
Paint Shop Pro compatible PSD
character separate from background
2000x2000@300ppi
+ color variants of the hat
+ 2 close ups of the dog
+ scarf, cello and background
 
You can purchase here:
 
 
The PUP loves this Tube. Beautiful work sweetie.
The beautiful tube "Halloween Orchestra (Dog with Cello)" by Tanya Laguna
 
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment