Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Friends In Store Now Personal Use Only


Christmas Friends Personal Use Kit

Ok it's about time The PUP put together a 
Personal Use kit for all you out there. This is a beautiful Christmas kit 
with all the trim and heart warming things that go with Christmas.  I have 
always dreamed of seeing a white Christmas, but i fear living in this great 
land down under Australia, that is never going to happen. So the closest 
i get to a white Christmas is with my scrapping lol. I have used 
Pink Doll Bubbles Dolls again, and with her permission I dressed the 
doll myself just for this kit for you. So I hope you like what The PUP has done. 
This is a full Size kit. All elements are 300 dpi. and the papers 3600 x 3600.

Have fun with it and Happy Scrapping from The PUP.

This kit is Available in all The PUP's Stores.


No comments:

Post a Comment