Thursday, June 5, 2014

New In Stores Today - Enchanted Dreams and A CU Kit

 
 
 
Enchanted Dreams FS
 
Ok here is another Fantasy kit from the PUP. I so do
love making fantasy kits. I know you will love this
gorgeous kit. There are over 90 beautiful elements
for you to play with. And I also made up a CU Pack
with the flowers I made for this kit. You can see
them below. So enjoy everyone.
 
This kit comes in both Tagger and Full Size
And is available in all the PUP's Stores
 
Happy Scrapping from the PUP
 
CU Fantasy Flowers Preview
 
Ok the PUP has been playing again. This time I have put
together some gorgeous Fantasy flowers. You can use them
in any of your fantasy kits you make. All elements are full
size and 300 dpi. Also there are some old tree stumps added
as well that fit in with the same theme. There are 20+
elements in this kit for you to work with.
Flowers, Fancy Grass, Old Tree Stumps
Have fun and enjoy.... Happy Scrapping from the PUP
 
Come and Check out my Commercial Use Store here at


No comments:

Post a Comment