Saturday, May 10, 2014

New In The PUP's Stores Now

 
 
Ok the PUP has been playing again
Here are my New releases in my Stores Now
Here is the Full kit for my Wild Fantasy of which I have
just released my Commercial Use kit to earlier this week.
 
Wild Fantasy comes in both Tagger and Full size
There is over 100 elements for all you scrappers and taggers
to play with. So hope you like what you see 

 
And here is another Commercial Use Kit with some new Shroom / Toadstools
This Kit has some really Gorgeous cluster elements for you to work with
There are 30 elements and all Full Size and 300 dpi
 
The PUP loves making fantasy still kits. All elements are made from scratch by
the PUP..... yep all from a dot on my computer screen so to speak, to what
you see here. So yes they are unique.
 
Have fun and Happy Scrapping from the PUP


No comments:

Post a Comment