Monday, July 22, 2013

New Kits In Stores Today

 
 
 
Just Beachy
 
This is the full kit to my Brat Pack Blog Train, (Sampler) I have going on
my Blog now. This is a gorgeous summery kit and very tropical
I love the colours in this kit.
 There are plenty of awesome elements for you to play with
This kit comes in both Tagger and Full Size.
So have fun in the sun everyone.....LOL
This kit is available in all the PUP's Stores
 
 
 
Windmills CU Pack FS

Well the PUP has been busy with this one for you.
I took a photo of my sisters windmill gardern Ornament
And this is what I did with it. Hope you like it.
There are 9 Windmill elements
and some elements to decorate with if you want too
In all there are 16 all full size and 300 dpi

Please enjoy and have fun 
This kit is available in all the PUP's Stores
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment