Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Sales

 
A Christmas Note from the PUP
And Sales
 
I would like to take this time to thank all my customers
for your support over the last year 2012
Thank you for all you wonderful comments about my kits
and the awesome tags I have received
Back from you all. You all mean a lot to the PUP.
I want to wish you all a wonderful and Safe Christmas
And New Year 2013. May all that you wish for comes
to you in this year. May your journey in life
Be full filling and special to you all.
 
Please take care all you Scrappers and Taggers
Out There - See You Around And Most of All
Have Fun
Love and Hugs Always From The PUP
Susan aka Tootypup Scraps
 

****** 
Hello to everyone from the PUP
Well some sad news. One of the Stores I sell in is closing it's Doors
So I can tell you, the PUP has her Store Set to 70% off everything
Yes you heard right 70% off all the PUP's Stuff in Digital Scrappin Store
So Just POP IN HERE to Digital Srappin Store
 
What a great time to Have Specials Like This - Just in time for Christmas
 
*******
 
 
Buy The PUP's Store
A Great Christmas Gift
 
This is a wonderful offer from Tootypup Scraps
   Buy the PUP's Store for just $25.00 - A Great Christmas Gift
There is well over $500 worth of kits for you to play with
This is the best and cheapest way to get the PUP's kits
Just drop in HERE 
The PUP will soon be changing the way I will be offering MY STORE for Sale
As I have so many Commercial Kits now.
So  thinking of doing a buy my store for my
Commercial Use Kiy My Store - Just a thought for now
 
 
The Best Sales For Christmas
60% Off 
Pre Christmas Sales Just For You 
***** Will be running all of December *****  

Twilight Scraps - 60% off everything
Scrap Wishes - 60% off everything
Scrapp'n Naturally - 60% of everything
Willma4Ever's Store - 60% off everything
Designer Scraps - 60% off all kits
Digital Scrappin Closing Down Sale - 70% off all kits
Enchanted Dreams Boutique - 60% off all Christmas Kits
 
 
 
The PUP is
Now Selling at Enchanted Dreams Boutique
Check out the PUP's Christmas Kits
 
Enchanted Dreams Boutique
 
 


Thank you all for stopping by
Merry Christmas to all from the PUP
And may all your dreams come true just for you
***** HUGS *****
Susan aka Tootypup Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment