Thursday, April 19, 2012

New CU Kit IN Store - Tropical Palms



Well The PUP has been busy and built these
awesome elements from scratch Yes from a blank
page to this....LOL... So I hope you enjoy
the finished product

After doing my latest kit "Caribbean Princess"
only in tagger size because I couldn't
Find palm trees I liked big enough to work with.
So I made these....LOL There is everything you need
to build yourself a awesome tropical beach Scene.
There are complete elements in this kit ready to use
as well just for you As well as everything you need
to make you own just the way you like them to be yourself.

So Have fun - And Happy Scrappin from the PUP

This kit is Full Size
300 DPI
33 elements

Commercial Use and Personal Use ok

This Kit is Available in all of the PUP's Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment