Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Message From The PUP




Just a Message from the PUP

Well it's time to say good-bye to 2011
And say hello to 2012. The PUP would like to
wish everyone and their families the best
for the New Year 2012 and I pray that all you
wish for comes your way. I am sorry I was not
here for Christmas, but I hope you all had
the best Christmas ever.

I wont to thank everyone who supported me through
2011. You are all the best, and I hope you have a
lot of fun with the PUP's kits. I am looking forward
to getting right back into the swing of things for 2012
with a lot of new ideas for you to play with.
Got a few brain waves to work on now....LOL. So will
try to get some new kits out soon. So just keep you eyes
on the PUP's stores.

Also I will be doing some great SALES in my stores for the
month of January 2012. So hope to see you in store for the
after Christmas and New Year Sales.

Take care everyone, Stay Safe for the year 2012
Love and Hugs from the PUP
Oh and of course - Happy Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment