Thursday, September 23, 2010

In Loving Memory of Tootypup by Dee

Dee has created this gorgeous tag for Susan featuring her beloved Tootypup and using her "Rainbow Bridge" kit. Thank you Dee.

I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.
I think of you in silence. I often speak your name.
Now all I have is memories, and your picture in a frame.
Your memory is my keepsake, with which I’ll never part.
God has you in his keeping.
I have you in my heart.

1 comment:

  1. Susan, I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Tooty. As a dog lover, I know only too well the pain of parting with our canine companions. I hope you can take some comfort in your warm memories of Tooty and I'm sure my Toby, Flash, Sheba and Sasha are there to take care of her at the Rainbow Bridge.

    ReplyDelete