Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Huge Thank You from the PUP

Well it has been awhile since the PUP has been around. Yes I am still here in the shadows. And as you all know a lot has been going on in my life. The times are a bit hard for me emotionally right now with the passing of my partner Dave. He was a very special kind of guy, and he was not well and hasn't been for a few years now.

I have been keeping up with all the posts Stina has been placing on my blog. But I must admit, it took me awhile to even go anywhere near my e mail. It has all just taken so much out of me. Grief is so hard and I know there is a lot of you know what it feels like.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for all your kind wishes, thoughts and prayer in this time. I am a quiet one and very much likes to sit in the background and with no fuss.....LOL....I got Stina to do all the talking for me....LOL...She has been my rock through all this. I would be so lost without her holding me up. You're DA bestest BUD you know Stinee one could ever want to have.

Now where to start with what I saw in the mail today - the Fall-Ever Friends Collab. My eyes filled with tears to see what everyone has been up to just for me. No one has ever done anything like this for me before. EVER! I felt so overwhelmed in the nicest way to think that there are so many out there thinking of the PUP and wanting to do this for me. I truly do feel unworthy of this awesome gift of love and friendship you have given to me, by all doing this awesome, most beautiful and gorgeous collab I have ever seen. There are so many more in need, more than I am, out there. But I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for this and all the work you have put into it. What can I say. I am speechless.
Words just aren't enough for all that you guys have done here for the PUP. Man it is hard to see doing this with tears in your eyes. Thank You - Thank You - Thank You.
You are all awesome friends to have. And I have the most warm feeling in my heart now because of you all now.

I know time will heal the pain I feel now, mmmmmm well maybe not heal so much as learning to cope with it all. But the PUP will as many other have done in their lives.
Thank you all so much for just being you..... The best friends one could ever wish for.

Love and Hugs to you all forever and ever.
The PUP

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see you Susan - hang in there and you will come through all of this. You are right - we don't get over these things - we just learn to live with the empty space.

    Love and hugs,
    Linda.

    ReplyDelete