Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Freebie!!


Despite the awful week Susan (Tooty) has had we still bring you the Friday Freebie. This week is a former collab called "An Autumn Romance" which is appropriate for this time of year in the northern hemisphere (though here in Austalia it is Spring).

Also as a tribute to Susan's beloved Tootypup, who went to Rainbow Bridge yesterday, here are a couple of freebies Susan made last year to accompany the "Happy Tailz" collab her and I did.

To download them just click on the previews
Password: thanks



7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sharing. Have a nice day.
    ChristineG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Sep. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry about the passing of your beloved, Tooty. I lost my beloved, Baby, last summer, and I still miss her immensely. Every once in awhile she comes to me in my dreams, and I see her playing happily without suffering from her epileptic seizures, so I know Baby is happy. I will be praying for you to have comfort in your grief. Again, I am so sorry about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved companion Tooty. I have 2 dogs myself so my thoughts will be with you during this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Losing a pet is so very like losing a family member - because they ARE members of the family. My heart goes out to you in your time of loss.

    ReplyDelete