Saturday, February 11, 2017

Gifts Of Love New In Store


Gifts Of Love Personal Use

In Stores Now

Here is the full kit from my Blog Train that I now have running on my Blog.
The PUP said she would have it out in a couple of days. Well here it is. This is
a Gorgeous Kit with all the parts that complete it. It is a beautiful bundle to use 
for any of your Romantic Projects. There are over 70 elements as I kept on adding
to the kit. The papers and Quick Pages that match this kit are Gorgeous too.
All elements, papers and quick pages are all full size, 300 dpi.
I hope you love this kit as much as I did making it for you.
Have fun and Happy Scrapping from The PUP

This kit is Only Available in these Stores at this time.
I will add them to the rest of my stores hopefully tomorrow.

Scraps And Tubes
Designer for Scraps and Tubes

Digi Divas
Proud Designer for Twilight Scraps


Wilma 4 Ever
Wilma4ever




Tagger Kit Preview. The Tagger size is NOT 
Available at Scraps And Tubes


No comments:

Post a Comment