Friday, June 18, 2010

New Kits In Store Now

"My Secret Garden"


Remember the time when you played in a garden.
Full of beautiful magical fantasy that came from a little girls imagination.
Were the flowers covered with a silvery mist in the morning light.
The ferns bowing down with crystal due drops glistening
Gold from the suns rays breaking over the new days dawn.
I do. A time now long past.
But a time I remember and cherish always in my heart.


In this kit I have put my memories to share with you all....
Hope you like it as much as the PUP did putting it together.
Have a wonderful day, and thank you for stopping in to take a look.
Love and Hugs to all from the PUP


This kit is for personal use only

*********

"The Lion, The Lamb And The Wolf"


Three hearts that love unconditionally.
A mortal soul being protected by the spirit of the night.
To keep safe the heart of the one they both love.
Edward and Jacob take Bella away into the mountains
To protect her from the dangers of the new wave of vampires
Who coming to destroy them, so the vampires and the wolves unite
To fight against them. This is my kit I have put together to share the
Twilight fantasy with you.


Thank you for stopping in to take a look
Hugs from the PUP .

For personal use only.
You can find the PUP's kits in all the stores I sell through
Thank you dear friends from stopping in and having a look
Take care
Hugs to all from the PUP


The PUP's Pay to Use Kits and Freebie Kits
Are for Personal Use Only unless otherwise Stipulated
These Kits are NOT for sharing or to be resold at any time
And are all © Copyright Compliant
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment