Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beautiful New Taggies


Some Awesome new
TAGS made with the PUP's kits.
This one Below is made with my
"Black Rose" Kit


I finished working with your Black Rose kit tonight.
Very pretty kit! I loved the papers.
Thank you so much Shani. The PUP loves
this tag. It is just awesomw sweetie
Thank you so much
Hugs from the PUP

The PUP will place a link to the tut when Shani sends it through

*******

Another Beautiful Tag
Made using the Kit
"Black Rose" and Tutted by Sandee
Thank you so much dear friend
This tag is gorgeous
You can find Sandee's tuts Here


******
This awesome Tag was made
By Angel Designs
You can find Angel's TUT HERE
Thank you so much sweetie for this awesome tag
The PUP loves this to bits


******
Some more awesome taggies from Aimee
Thank you sweetie
Great to have you back with us
Hugs from the PUP
Some more awesome tags from our Aimee
Thank you so much Aimee for all you do
for me using my kits to show them off.
You can find Aimee's tut for this Tag HERE
The PUP love your work sweetie
as I do everyone else who helps me out
creating some beautiful tags with my kits.
Thank you all from the PUP


No comments:

Post a Comment