Tuesday, September 22, 2009

New Kit - Puppy Love

Photobucket


"Puppy Love"
Well the PUP is a great lover of all animals, especially doggies....LOL....and coming up soon in Australia, the first 2 weeks of October, we are having an awarness day for animals called "Happy Tails Day" So I thought I would make this kit as apart of that special day. It was a lot of fun to make, I had so much fun doing this. And I hope you have as much fun playing with it too......

Available in all Stores The PUP sells in
Available in Tagger size only


And my first ever CU Template for offer

Photobucket


Well the PUP was playing trying to make a Bougonvillea that I liked because the one I like was a action and I don't have what it takes to use actions....LOL..... so here is my doodle I put together. It is done with the point to point freehand selection tool and lots and lots of little shapes....LOL...... it took me hours to get what I wanted. But it was what I wanted. So now I decided to put it up for offer as a CU template. I hope you will enjoy the result too when you use it in your own kits. Thank you for taking a look..... Love from the PUP

Template is full size at 964 x 1398
Available in all Stores I sell through

No comments:

Post a Comment