Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Just A Note From The PUP




Just A Note From The PUP

Hello to my Dear Friends. I thought I had better come by and apologise to everyone
for being so quiet for so long. First of all, I hope everyone had the best Christmas
and a wonderful New year 2019. I am sorry I wasn't around to join in the fun with you all,
but I had a few health problems to which I was hospitalised twice and was in for
 just under 3 weeks. I have a heart problem and it has slowed me down to a crawl.
 It is going to take me awhile to get my strength back and back to normal. 
So I will be a bit quiet still. I will come online when I feel up to it and I
 hope to get back to my scrapping as soon as possible. I miss playing building
 my kits. I just love doing my graphics so much.
 I will be back though as soon as possible.........LOL.
The PUP hopes everyone is fit and well out there. Please take
care. I will catch up soon. 
Love always to everyone from The PUP.

1 comment:

  1. Concentrate on feeling better hon! Happy New Year and you are missed! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete