Saturday, September 1, 2018

Tootypup Scraps Is Designer Of The Month At My TKO Store


The PUP has the wonderful honor of being named
So please feel free to come and checkout what The PUP has on Offer
In my store. All Kits will be just $1.00 for this month only.
So Pull Up A Chair - Grab a Coffee - Make Yourself Comfy
And settle in and have fun shopping. 
Come and take a look around and checkout what I have on offer.
Proud Designer for TKO
  
  
 Buy My Store

For One Month ONLY. 
Buy The PUP's Store. If you love The PUP's work,
This is the best way to get all my kits at one low price.
For Just $30.00
You will get all I have in my My Store
The PUP always has something for everyone.
I have on offer, Cu 4 Cu, Commercial Use and Personal Use Kits.
Everything is available except collabs,
  
Love and Hugs from The PUP.......XXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment