Tuesday, June 12, 2018

New Commercial Use Kits In Store Now



Flowers In Pink CU FS

The PUP has put this kit together with my own artwork using photos 
of flowers from my own garden. The Blue Pansies are tubed by The PUP 
and reworked into what I wanted for this Commercial Use Kit.The soft 
Blues and Pink tones work well together for what I have made from 
scratch. I drew the flower stem and the fine leaves all by hand here 
on my puter. Took me a few hours to do.......LOL. So I hope you like 
what I have put together for you to play with. There are 25 gorgeous 
flower elements in each the Blue Kit and The Pink kit for you to work 
with, some clusters elements as well as single elements.

Thank you for taking a look.
Have fun and Happy Scrapping from The PUP

This Kit is Available in Store Now


Flowers In Blue CU FS



No comments:

Post a Comment