Saturday, December 31, 2016

$2.00 Sale for everything in the PUP's Stores

$2.00 Sale In All The PUP's Stores.

Come and check out all The PUP's Store.
All my Kits are JUST $2.00.
That's everything from Tagger to Full Size, Commercial Use and CU 4 CU,
MY Christmas Kits.......YES EVERYTHING.
So don't miss out. When The PUP gets home form my break
staying with my sisters I have some new Kits ready for
release. So will catch you all then.

Hope everyone hade the Best Christmas,
and The PUP wishes you all a safe and wonderful New year 2017.
Gee how time fly's.
Love to all and Happy Scrapping from the PUP.......XXXXXXXX

Image may contain: 1 person

Happy New Year 2017 To All My Friends
Around The World
May all you wish for come true for you
May Love touch your heart
And you soul

Love always from The PUP
Tootypup Scraps

1 comment: