Monday, April 28, 2014

Sales and Just a Note From the PUP




The PUP IS BACK
Well April has just about come to an end already.
This year is flying by. My Store SALES are all still set till the end
of this month. So come on. Pop on over and take a look.

Now - Just a Note From The PUP
Well the PUP is home from my trip away and ready to get back into things again here.
Well that is when I get my modem gets sorted out. Got a new one, set it all up and still no Internet speed.
Now they are saying it is my router, of which there teach's checked when they were here a month ago
And say it was ok. So what is going on. I have my computer guru coming over today to take a look
Gee, nothing is ever easy....LOL - So as soon as it is sorted I will be back with bells on....LOL
So the PUP will see you all soon.
Big Hugs from the PUP

To Check Out My Sales
Just pop by my Blog HERE to take a look see
And to check out the Stores, and just scroll down to see the new previews
And scroll right down to check out my Sales
Have a great day everyone - And Happy Scrapping from the PUP

 
 

A Great Deal - Buy the PUP's Store

 
 
$25.00  ONLY
For All My Kits
Buy The PUP's Store
This is a wonderful offer from Tootypup Scraps
Buy the PUP's Store for just $25.00 - A Great Deal
There is well over $750 worth of kits for you to play with
This is the best and cheapest way to get the PUP's kits
Just drop in HERE 
New Sales For April Below 

 
Scraps From The Heart - 50% off all Kits
Raining Digitals - 30% off all Kits
Scrapping Your Memories - 50% off all Kits
Twilight Scraps - 25% off everything  
Willma4Ever's Store - 25% off everything
Designer Scraps - 50% off all kits
LollipopsnGumdrops Store - 30% off everything
Scraps and Tubes - 35% off everything
Sensibility Scrapping - 25% off everything

 



No comments:

Post a Comment