Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Kits Commercial Use In Stores Now

 
Ok The PUP has been Playing again
Here are four new Kits Just For You
 
* All New Kits are Available In All The PUP's Stores *
 
 
Steampunk Clocks
Commercial Mix TG FS
 
 Here is something for all you Steampunk Lovers. Here are some Steampunk Clocks
 I thought you might like. As you know now I am a clock lover, and thought I would
 do some for you for commercial use. There are complete Clock elements
 ready to go and there are elements for you to make a decorate the clock to
 how you like for yourself. All elements are Full Size and 300 dpi.
 Have fun and Happy Scrapping from the PUP
 
 
Cookoo Clocks Autumn Mix CU FS
 
 Here is something different from the PUP. I love and collect old Clocks.
 I love Cookoo Clocks and have one in my home. So I thought I would make
 some for you for commercial use. There are complete Cookoo Clock elements
 ready to go and there are elements for you to make a decorate the clock to
 how you like for yourself. Also there is a clock Template in this kit as well
 so you can start from scratch. All elements are Full Size and 300 dpi.
 Have fun and Happy Scrapping from the PUP
 
 
CU Christmas Paper Boarders Frame CU FS
 
 Well here are some late Christmas goodies I was working on but
 ran out of time to get them up before Christmas. Sorry. I have made
 up 6 Paper Boarders / Frames all full size and 300 dpi for Commercial
 Use and or Personal Use. Hope you like them
 Happy New Year from the PUP and of course
 Happy Scrapping from the PUP

Christmas Paper Boarder Frame PU FS
 
 
 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment