Friday, November 15, 2013

New Christmas Kit In Store Now - Christmas By the Pond

 
 
Ok another Christmas Kit for you all to play with. I have a real
soft spot for frogs....LOL. I always believed they would turn into
a prince if I kissed on.... mmmm then I grow up.
Oh well. One Day. Anyway, this kit is full of gorgeous fantasy
elements, with frogs by the pond having there Christmas......LOL
Just something a little different but very cute.
So I hope you like what I have put together here.
Happy Scrapping to all from the PUP
 
This kit comes in Tagger Size Only
And is Available in all the PUP's Stores



1 comment:

  1. Your work is awesome ! Would love to use for CU4Cu also . I have used here for my blog . http://vintagecountryfarmhouse.blogspot.com/
    I did give credit as I always do . Please let me know if you are willing to let me use your items for CU4Cu . Thanks so much .
    Deb

    ReplyDelete