Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April Sales And a Note From the PUP


 Latest Releases & Sales 
And News From The PUP
 
Hello to all my Tagger and Scrapping friends out there
Just the PUP here to let you know I am still working on some new kits
Sorry I have been a bit quiet of late. I have been away for a break staying
With my sisters and I have a girlfriend and her hubby staying with me now.
Well I am back and hope to be in fully swing again soon.
I just want to thank you all for the wonderful support you give to me with my work
Wishing you well and most of all - Happy Scrappin
 
 
Check Out The Brat Pack Blog Train
 
Below is the PUP's Part of this months Blog Train
You can get my part HERE
This is a free Sampler to the full kit that will be released soon
Please enjoy...
 
 
 
A Great Deal - Buy the PUP's Store
$25.00 Down To $20.00 For a Short Time ONLY
 
 
Buy The PUP's Store
 
This is a wonderful offer from Tootypup Scraps
Buy the PUP's Store for just $20.00 - A Great Deal
YES DOWN FROM $25.00 TO $20.00
FOR A SHORT TIME ONLY
There is well over $500 worth of kits for you to play with
This is the best and cheapest way to get the PUP's kits
Just drop in HERE 
The PUP will soon be changing the way I will be offering MY STORE or Sale
As I have so many kits, I was thinking of doing a buy my store for my
Commercial Use Kits in a separate Buy My Store - Just a thought for now
 
New Sales Below 
***** New Sales Set Today April 3rd 2013 ***** 
 
Twilight Scraps - 30% off everything
Scrap Wishes - All the PUP's Kits are $1.50
Scrapp'n Naturally - 30% of everything
Willma4Ever's Store - 30% off everything
Designer Scraps - 30% off all kits
LollipopsnGumdrops Store - 60% off Moving in Sale
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment