Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Birthday Sale - It's Stina's Birthday





Well hello to everyone from the PUP
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas
Well I have a little secret to tell
But I guess you all know by now anyway
It is Stina's Birthday.Yes she is catching up to the PUP....LOL
well, it will be this week. LOL
And to celebrate Tootypup Scraps and Design's By Stina
are having another sale! YAY!
And this means YOU save!


So for 8 days ONLY all our products will be 38% off
....yes, that's to mark the grand old age of 38. lol
Sale begins Christmas Day
and will run right through and including New Years Day.




Now on another note, The PUP will be leaving
some stores in the New Year,
So for some, this will be a kind of "farewell/retirement"
sale from those stores. lol.
On New Years Day I will be saying good-bye to:
Heartbeatz Creationz
Scraps with Attitude


Thank you so much for having the PUP
here as apart of your stores.
I wish everyone all the best
And I will still see some of you in my other stores I sell in.
Take care everyone, and have a wonderful year 2010
Hugs from the PUP

No comments:

Post a Comment